- June 29, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: Alpari broker reveiw
With the Alpari broker you can invest online in a multitude of different financial instruments such as forex, CFDs, and cryptos.
This company, which has more than 20 years of experience in the sector, stands out for offering a professional and transparent service . The Alpari group has a presence in a lot of countries and has various regulations, for example it is regulated by the IFSC.
But, what is the cost of their services? Like other online brokers, Alpari applies a series of fees, which represent their fees. If you want to know what are the most significant commissions for trading in Forex, and CFDswith this online broker, whether you are a client belong to the Latin American area, we invite you to read this article:
Alpari fees may vary from account type to another. Please read the following sections for more information.
For the micro, standard, or the pro account, there’s no commissions, but for the ECN account, the trader will pay $1.5 per lot per side when executing trades.
The trading fees on Alpari differ from an account to another according to its features. There are also overnight fees with an option for islamic accounts to swap for free.
The average spread for EUR/USD is 1.1 pips.
The average spreads for commodities are 1 pip.
The spread for trading gold is 4 pips.
The average spread for trading Bitcoin is 21.2 pips.
Disclaimer: CFDs have a high risk of losing money rapidly. 79% of retail investor accounts lose money due to leverage when trading CFDs with this provider. CFDs are not complying with the islamic religion. And if you want to trade in CFDs you should consider a swap-free account to follow islamic rules. Learn more about CFDs for muslims.
- Account fee : there’s no account fee in Alpari, but a minimum deposit applied according to the account type from $5 for micro accounts, $100 for standard account, $25,000 for pro account, and $20,000 for ECN accounts
- Deposit and withdrawal fees: although most of the transfers are free, Alpari charges a fee for withdrawals using electronic wallets ranging between 0.5 to 2%. There is also a fee of 30 EUR when withdrawing using bank transfers.
- Inactivity fee: Alpari does charge 5EUR/USD/GBP or NGN equivalent for traders who are not active for 6 consecutive months.
- Does Alpari give a bonus?
- Alpari provides a number of ways in its loyalty program to refund its clients from different categories and give them opportunities according to their statuses.
- Does Alpari charge commissions?
- Yes, it does charge commissions for the ECN account only from $1.5 per lot.