- June 29, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: Alpari broker reveiw
There are two sources of research tools available in Alpari, Autochartist and FXSTREET.
Sometimes, when the trader looks at the price chart, he/ she can not decide to open a long position or short position. In this case, the trader can use the Autochartist tool which is a free online service that automatically analyzes the price charts and provides the trader with the best decision to take.
In a world full of enormous events that affect currency changes, it’s important to keep track of them to be updated with the latest information. That’s why the FXStreet tool helps you keep track of these events to never miss any important event by keeping them in an economic calendar.
- Does Alpari allow bot trading?
- Yes, it does allow bot trading.
- Does Alpari give a bonus?
- Alpari provides a number of ways in its loyalty program to refund its clients from different categories and give them opportunities according to their statuses.
- Does Alpari allow scalping?
- Yes, Alpari does allow scalping.
- What are the platforms that support Alpari?
- MT4 and MT5
- What are the spreads available when trading with Alpari?
- The spreads start from 0.4 pips for the ECN and Pro accounts.
- For the micro and standard accounts, spreads are 1.7 and 1.4 respectively.
- Does Alpari charge commissions?
- Yes, it does charge commissions for the ECN account only from $1.5 per lot.