- سبتمبر 6, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: Axi Full Review
What is an affiliate? And how does it work?
Affiliate marketing is a kind of marketing, in which a company or a person advertises some business by redirecting its users to this business. In our case, the business is the Axi broker, and the company or the person puts unique referral links to the broker website and gets revenues from each successful one.
AxiTrader or simply Axi is an Australian Broker that has over 60,000 clients worldwide. Axi is basically a Forex and CFD broker, and you can also trade other instruments like commodities and cryptocurrencies. Axi has negative balance protection and is also regulated by top-tier financial authorities like FCA and ASIC. Axi has high-quality educational materials as well as a demo account to help you start trading as soon as possible.
- Regulated by top-tier financial Authorities
- Available in 100 countries
- Low trading fees
- No deposit or withdrawal fees
- Good educational material
by joining the Axi affiliate partner program, you’re eligible to get the following:
- Up to $900 commission per client and %10 sub-affiliate commission
- Daily payouts and instant withdrawals
- Advanced tracking and detailed statistics
- Premium account management
- Advanced marketing tools
To join the Axi affiliate partner program and start earning money, you should do the following:
- Register to the Axi Affiliate Program.
- Start referring clients to open an account on Axi and start trading.
- Get your rewards.
You can join the Axi affiliate partner program if:
- You’re an experienced trader
You can earn from your recommendations by telling your colleagues, friends, and students about the opportunities afforded by trading and investing in Forex with Axi.
- You have an online following
If you have popular social media groups, blogs about trading, or a YouTube channel, share information about Axi’s special offers and earn from doing so.
- You have your own website
By posting an advertising banner about Axi’s services you can get a reward for each client referred.
- Does it cost to become a member?
- No, it’s completely free to join this affiliate program.
- Do I need to have a website in order to promote Axi?
- No, you don’t have to.
- How can I get my site approved for the program?
- Your website should follow the following conditions in order to join Axi Affiliate program:
- Not misleading
- Targeted at an audience that’s appropriate for us
- Can I promote Axi in any country?
- You should promote Axi in the allowable countries only.
- What is the target audience for the Axi partner program?
- They could be:
- Already actively trading (using CFDs or similar products)
- Considering trading (intending to start trading CFDs or similar products, or to restart after a period of inactivity)
- Potential traders (financially engaged individuals who are probably already investing online, and could benefit from adding our leveraged and/or un-leveraged products to their portfolios).
- What is your payment frequency?
- Is there a minimum commission payment?
- No, there’s no minimum.