- يوليو 29, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: Axiory
Axiory is one of the international Forex and CFD brokers out there. It offers competitive pricing among competitors and over 10 years of trading experience. Axiory meets almost every trader’s needs with its various account options. It’s also available on famous trading platforms like the MT4, MT5, and cTrader. Also, Axiory provides educational materials, research tools, and a lot of other features that make the trading process easier.
The Axiory broker is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) in Belize.
On the other hand, Axiory is not regulated by the top-tier FCA, the Financial Conduct Authority which is a very trusted regulator.
Axiory was founded in 2011 and has over 10 years of trading experience. It also keeps its clients’ funds safe in segregated accounts far away from the company’s owned funds. Axiory has passed through different financial disasters and still provides its services up till now.
Axiory provides up to $20,000 as compensation on your deposits under the IFSC regulator.
Axiory also has negative balance protection so that your account will not go under a $0 balance.
Unfortunately, Axiory lacks the two-step verification method while logging in.
Since its foundation in 2011, Axiory was awarded many awards like:
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Most Transparent Broker of 2020
- Best Customer-Centric Forex Brand 2020 in Dubai
- Best Educational Provider in the Fxdaily Awards
- Best Forex Broker CFDs in the Fxdaily Awards
- Best New Forex Brand Africa, 2021
- How long does it take to verify my account?
- It takes about 1 business day to verify your Axiory account.
- Can I open more than one trading account?
- Yes, you can open multiple demo/ live accounts.
- Does Axiory allow bot trading?
- Yes, through Expert Advisors (EAs).
- Where is my money held?
- In segregated accounts separate from the company’s funds.
- When trading forex, will you lose more than your initial deposit?
- Both the MT4 and MT5 platforms are set to automatically close your positions when your margin requirement reaches 100% (stop out level).
- Please note that this process is automated and does not guarantee that your account will not enter into a negative equity situation. You should keep a balanced amount in your account above your required margin.
- Can I log in to more than one account from the same computer?
- Yes, you can do such a thing by using the MT4 Multi Terminal.