- يوليو 12, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: BDSwiss forex
A demo account is the best possible way to test your online broker’s trading platform and quality of service without putting your money at risk. Using the demo account, you can carry out operations, in conditions very similar to a real account, but operating with a virtual balance that the broker makes available to you.
In addition to the above, you can also use the demo account to learn to invest or to test new trading strategies before moving on to using them in your real account.
The BDSwiss broker is one of those that offers this demo account for free. BDSwiss is one of the main Forex and CFD brokers worldwide and one of the most complete. It offers you the possibility of trading in more than 250 different financial instruments such as Forex market currencies, commodities, and more.
This broker has a presence in a lot of countries around the world and is internationally regulated by various organizations such as CySEC, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commissions. It operates in compliance with the most demanding investor protection regulations.
BDSwiss offers you a demo account with the following characteristics:
- The BDSwiss demo account is completely free.
- You can open the demo in less than a minute without providing any bank details or sending any documentation.
- The demo account of the BDSwiss broker comes loaded with a virtual balance of $10,000.
In order to open a demo BDSwiss account, you should follow these steps:
- Open the BDS mobile application.
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Enter the country of residence and your phone number.
- You will receive an email shortly to activate your account and choose the trading platform.
- On your dashboard, you will see an option of opening a demo account.
The BDSwiss demo account is already correctly opened and you will be able to access the trading platform where automatically you already have the balance of $10,000 available to start doing test operations.
If you have chosen the BDSwiss trading platform when creating your demo account, you will be able to access it and you will see that it is quite intuitive, but if you have doubts about how to use it you can take a look at this tutorial that’s offered by BDSwiss to show you how this platform works and how to manage your account.
You can send us your experiences, doubts or evaluations about this BDSwiss demo account in the comments section that you will find at the bottom of this page. You can also freely share this article on social networks. Thank you for your collaboration