- July 29, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: FxPro
What is an affiliate? And how does it work?
Affiliate marketing is a kind of marketing, in which a company or a person advertises some business by redirecting its users to this business. In our case, the business is the FxPro broker, and the company or the person puts unique referral links to the broker website and get revenues from each successful one.
FxPro is one of the most famous Cyprus and worldwide brokers that has a long tracking record since 2006. FxPro is now trusted by over 1.5 million clients from over 170 countries around the world. It’s also regulated by top-tier financial authorities including the FCA, The Financial Conduct Authority. FxPro has a variety of trading products including Forex, CFDs, stocks, metals, and cryptos. The good part is that FxPro has low trading and non-trading fees. FxPro offers a variety of educational materials including video tutorials, articles, and a demo account option.
- Available in 170 countries
- Regulated top-tier financial authorities
- No deposit and withdrawal fees
- Over 1.6 million clients
- Available in various platforms
By joining the FxPro affiliate partner program, you’re eligible to get the following:
- Advanced marketing tools
- Dedicated partner support
- Access to MT4, MT5, cTrader, and FxPro Edge platforms
The rewards differ from an affiliate program type to another as the following table shows.
FxPro Affiliate Rewards
(One Time Commission)
Receive up to $45 per million US$ traded
on FX Minors and Exotics
Receive up to $1,100 per client you introduce to FxPro
Receive up to $35 per million US$ traded
on FX Majors:
Exclusive marketing materials
Simply you apply for the FxPro affiliate program and get approved, then you refer your clients to open accounts on FxPro and start trading to get your rewards.
- Go to the FxPro Partners web page.
- Complete the form at the bottom of the page.
- The FxPro affiliate team will contact you to complete the registration.
You can join the FxPro affiliate partner program if:
- You’re an experienced trader
You can earn from your recommendations by telling your colleagues, friends, and students about the opportunities afforded by trading and investing in Forex with FxPro.
- You have an online following
If you have popular social media groups, blogs about trading, or a YouTube channel, share information about FxPro’s special offers and earn from doing so.
- You have your own website
By posting an advertising banner about FxPro’s services you can get a reward for each client referred.
- Does it cost to become a member?
- No, it’s completely free to join this affiliate program.
- How can I get my site approved for the programme?
- Your website should follow the following conditions in order to join FxPro Affiliate program:
- Not misleading
- Targeted at an audience that’s appropriate for us
- Can I promote FxPro in any country?
- No, you should only Promote FxPro in the allowable countries only.
- What is the target audience for the FxPro partner programme?
- They could be:
- Already actively trading (using CFDs or similar products)
- Considering trading (intending to start trading CFDs or similar products, or to restart after a period of inactivity)
- Potential traders (financially engaged individuals who are probably already investing online, and could benefit from adding our leveraged and/or un-leveraged products to their portfolios).