- August 11, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: CapitalFull Review
What is an affiliate? And how does it work?
Affiliate marketing is a kind of marketing, in which a company or a person advertises some business by redirecting its users to this business. In our case, the business is the Capital.com broker, and the company or the person puts unique referral links to the broker website and gets revenues from each successful one.
Capital.com is an international Forex and CFD broker that has a presence in over 186 countries around the world. This broker is regulated by top-tier financial authorities including the FCA and CySEC. It has 3 physical offices in London, Cyprus, and Belarus. Many investors choose to trade with Capital.com because of its ultra-low trading fees and its various available markets (over 2,000 markets). Capital.com provides its trading services through several platforms including MT4, TradingView, and Investmate. And, if you’re a beginner trader, Capital.com offers you high-quality educational materials to help you start trading as soon as possible.
- Over 350,000 clients
- Available in 186 countries
- Regulated by top-tier FCA and CySEC
- Helpful educational materials
- Easy to use trading platform
- Over $28 million are paid to Capital.com partners
There are two main affiliate partner programs:
This program pays you per each qualified client you refer to Capital.com. You can get up to $800 per client if the client meets the terms and conditions specified.
- Revenue Share
This is a program in which you can get ongoing commissions of up to %30. Please note that this program is not available for UK and EU clients.
By joining the Capital.com affiliate partner program, you’re eligible to get the following:
- Bonuses for best partners who bring NBRB users
- Dedicated personal manager
- Weekly updates of the market
- Customized marketing materials
It’s so simple to join the affiliate program of Capital.com and start earning money. All you need to do is:
- Complete the Capital.com Affiliate Form to open an account.
- Provide the needed documents for the verification process.
- Start referring clients to the broker and start trading.
- For each qualified client, get your commissions.
You can join the Capital.com affiliate partner program if:
- You’re an experienced trader
You can earn from your recommendations by telling your colleagues, friends, and students about the opportunities afforded by trading and investing in Forex with Capital.com.
- You have an online following
If you have popular social media groups, blogs about trading, or a YouTube channel, share information about Capital.com’s special offers and earn from doing so.
- You have your website
By posting an advertising banner about Capital.com’s services you can get a reward for each client referred.
- Does it cost to become a member?
- No, it’s completely free to join this affiliate program.
- How can I get my site approved for the program?
- Your website should follow the following conditions to join the Capital.com Affiliate program:
- Not misleading
- Targeted at an audience that’s appropriate for us
- How can I promote Capital.com?
- By using the marketing materials provided by Capital.com to help you refer clients to the broker.
- Can I promote Capital.com in any country?
- No, you should only promote Capital.com in the allowable countries only. There are some restricted countries like USA, Canada, Japan, Turkey, Belgium, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran, DPRK, Mainland China, Palestine, Afghanistan, Syria, Somali, Botswana, Bahamas, Ethiopia, Ghana, Sri Lanka, Serbia, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Yemen. Spain, and Portugal.
- What is the target audience for the Capital.com partner program?
- They could be:
- Already actively trading (using CFDs or similar products)
- Considering trading (intending to start trading CFDs or similar products, or to restart after a period of inactivity)
- Potential traders (financially engaged individuals who are probably already investing online, and could benefit from adding our leveraged and/or un-leveraged products to their portfolios).
- How can I get my rewards?
- Via bank wire transfers.
- What is your payment frequency?
- Every month.
- Is there a minimum commission payment?
- Yes, it’s $1,500.