- August 11, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: CapitalFull Review
Capital.com is an international Forex and CFD broker that has a presence in over 186 countries around the world. This broker is regulated by top-tier financial authorities including the FCA and CySEC. It has 3 physical offices in London, Cyprus, and Belarus. Many investors choose to trade with Capital.com because of its ultra-low trading fees and its various available markets (over 2,000 markets). Capital.com provides its trading services through several platforms including MT4, TradingView, and Investmate. And, if you’re a beginner trader, Capital.com offers you high-quality educational materials to help you start trading as soon as possible.
The research tools can be found in the web trading platform of Capital.com. You can also use the MT4 available research tools.
The trading ideas tool of Capital.com can be found in the ‘Insights’ > ‘Analyst View’. This tool helps you track the trending markets that tend to lose/ win in the following period. It can help you as well to never miss a chance to trade.
Capital.com – Research – Trading Ideas
Capital.com provides useful fundamental data about assets that let you know more about this asset.
The charting tool at Capital.com is amazing. You can choose from various technical indicators to discover patterns and update your trading strategy.
Capital.com – Research – Charting
The Newsfeed is relevant as you can view each asset news separately.
Capital.com’s most useful tool is to provide assets into 4 main categories:
- Most traded
- Top risers
- Top fallers
- Most volatile
Depending on what type of trading you seek, you will find what you need at Capital.com.
Capital.com – Research – Categories
- Can I open more than one trading account?
- Yes, Capital.com offers you to open up to 10 live accounts.
- Does Capital.com allow bot trading?
- Yes, it does.
- Does Capital.com allow scalping and hedging?
- Yes, it does allow both of them.
- How do I log in using the MT4 mobile platform?
1. Go to ‘Settings’
2. Click on ‘Manage Accounts’ or ‘Settings’
3. Then click on the small plus sign or select ‘New Account’
4. Then select ‘Log in to an existing account
5. Search for the broker name
6. Select the server your account was set up on
7. Enter your login credentials and password
8. Click on ‘Sign In’