- July 12, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: Schwab forex
Affiliate marketing is a kind of marketing, in which a company or a person advertises some business by redirecting its users to this business. In our case, the business is the Charles Schwab broker, and the company or the person puts unique referral links to the broker website and gets revenues from each successful one.
Charles Schwab is one of the most famous US-based brokers in the world with more than 31 million clients. It was founded in 1971 and has a long tracking record. Charles Schwab is also regulated by top-tier financial authorities like SEC, the Securities and Exchange Commissions. Also, it’s listed on New York Stock Exchange and has various trading products including, but not limited to shares, options, and ETFs. Charles Schwab also dedicates some useful materials to help you trade better.
- Regulated by top-tier regulators
- Client protection amount
- Listed on New York stock exchange
- Over 50 years of trading experience
- Over 60,000 trading products
In order to get your rewards, you should follow these steps:
- Get the referral code or link from your account.
- Your friend should open an eligible account, and he/ she will be asked to provide the Schwab client’s referral code during the account open process.
- You can get up to $500 if your friend makes a qualifying deposit in the first 45 days from the account opening time.
By opening an account on Schwab, you’re already joined to the affiliate program. You can then share your link with your friends, family, or anyone to get your rewards.
You can join the Charles Schwab affiliate partner program if:
- You’re an experienced trader
You can earn from your recommendations by telling your colleagues, friends, and students about the opportunities afforded by trading and investing in Forex with Charles Schwab.
- You have an online following
If you have popular social media groups, blogs about trading, or a YouTube channel, share information about Charles Schwab’s special offers and earn from doing so.
- You have your own website
By posting an advertising banner about Charles Schwab’s services you can get a reward for each client referred.
- Does it cost to become a member?
- No, it’s completely free to join this affiliate program.
- Do I need to have a website in order to promote Charles Schwab?
- No, you don’t have to. You can only share the link among your circle.
- Can I promote Charles Schwab in any country?
- You can only promote Schwab in the allowable countries only.
- What is the target audience for the Charles Schwab partner programme?
- They could be:
- Already actively trading (using CFDs or similar products)
- Considering trading (intending to start trading CFDs or similar products, or to restart after a period of inactivity)
- Potential traders (financially engaged individuals who are probably already investing online, and could benefit from adding our leveraged and/or un-leveraged products to their portfolios).