- يوليو 12, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: Degiro forex
Degiro broker was founded in 2008, and launched its brokerage services in 2013, in the Netherlands. after that, Degiro expanded to 18 European countries, allowing investors to trade from different countries. Degiro is also regulated by top-tier financial authorities and has several trading options including stocks, options, futures, bonds, and mutual funds. It also has competitive pricing fees among other brokers as well as a fast account opening process. along with that, Degiro offers great educational tutorials to help new clients learn to trade.
Degiro is available in more than 10 countries in the EU including France, Germany, UK, Italy, and more.
Degiro offers various account types. According to your needs, you can open the account that suits you the most. The account types are:
- Day Trader
Unfortunately, Degiro doesn’t provide a demo account or a Swap-free account.
There’s an option to join the Degiro affiliate partner program if you want as well.
Degiro offers no minimum deposit for its clients. This is a great advantage that allows you to start trading with any amount.
You can open a Degiro account in minutes through these steps:
- Enter your username, email, and password
- Enter some personal information like your name and phone number.
- Enter some personal information like your city and profession.
- Choose the account type, platform, and base currency.
- Add your trading preferences.
- Provide proof of your identity and the country of residence.
- Fund your account and start trading.
Degiro – Account opening
- The opening process takes from 1 to 2 business days to be completed
- Due also to the requirements of the regulatory bodies that supervise Degiro, it is necessary that in order to operate with your account you send them proof that proves your identity and another proof that proves your current address.
- Identity document: You must send a copy of your ID, passport, or driving license. It has to be an official document that clearly shows your identity and that it is valid (the document you send cannot be expired). You can scan any of these documents and send it in PDF, JPG, GIF, or take a photo with your mobile if it is more comfortable for you. In any case, the image must have good quality and be completely readable, otherwise, it may give you problems verifying it.
- Proof of address: This is to send a document that shows your current address. You will have to send a recent utility bill (not exceeding 3 months) for electricity, water, gas, landline, or Internet (many brokers do not accept, for example, mobile phone bills). You can scan and send it in PDF, JPG, GIF, or take a photo with your mobile. Like the previous document, all the data must be legible and have sufficient quality.
- How long does it take to verify my account?
- It takes about 1 to 2 business days to verify your Degiro account.
- Can I open more than one trading account?
- Yes, you can open more than one account in different currencies.
- Is there any setup or initial charges?
- No. There are no initial or setup fees to create an account.
- Are there any minimum trading limit or inactivity charges?
- No. There are no inactivity fees nor is there a minimum trading limit imposed on account holders.
- Are there any annual maintenance, service, or custody charges?
- No. There are no annual maintenance, service, or custody charges.
- Is it possible to use a Two-step Verification?
- Yes. Degiro offers the use of Two-step verification via Google Authenticator.
- Does Degiro allow bot trading?
- Yes, through Degiro API.
- Does Degiro give a bonus?
- Yes, by referring your friends and family to create accounts on Degiro and start trading.
- Does Degiro allow scalping and hedging?
- No, it doesn’t.
- Does Degiro have a swap-free account option?
- No, it doesn’t.
- Does Degiro have a demo account?
- Unfortunately, no.
- When trading forex, will you lose more than your initial deposit?
- Yes, as Degiro has no negative balance protection.