- أغسطس 11, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: CapitalFull Review
In some cases, you may want to close your Capital.com account. This can happen because of one or more of the following points:
- You’re not able to trade anymore
- You find that the Capital.com broker is not suitable for you after some time of trading.
- You don’t want to be charged with inactivity fees and have no intention to come back.
For these reasons and more, Capital.com provides an option to delete your account permanently.
Capital.com doesn’t charge any inactivity fees from you.
- To delete your account properly you should first close all your open positions and sell/ transfer your assets before closing your account permanently.
- Withdraw your money from the account.
The withdrawal methods at Capital.com are the same as deposit:
- Credit/ Debit Card
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Apple pay
Withdrawals from Capital.com are free of charge and takes 5 to 7 business days in the best case scenario except for the bank transfers that may take several business days.
- The next step will be to send an email to Capital.com’s customer support with the following information to delete your trading account permanently.
This is a sample of the email you can send to Capital.com in order to delete your account.
SUBJECT: Request To Delete My Account From Your Database
Dear Capital.com Team,
I have an account in your database with the name …… and the email address that is linked to the account is ……….
Meanwhile, for some reason, I have decided not to use the account again,
therefore I request that you kindly delete my account from your database and
also, wipe all notifications if any.
Please note that the demo account is deleted automatically after a specific period of time, but you need to close your live account if you want to be not charged with any inactivity fees.