- August 1, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: Tastyworks
In some cases, you may want to close your Tastyworks account. This can happen because of one or more of the following points:
- You’re not able to trade anymore
- You find that the Tastyworks broker is not suitable for you after some time trading.
- You don’t want to be charged with inactivity fees and have no intention to come back.
For these reasons and more, Tastyworks provides an option to delete your account permanently.
Tastyworks doesn’t charge inactivity fees if you were inactive for a while.
- To delete your account properly you should first close your open positions on the account.
- Then, withdraw your money from the account using wire or ACH transfer. Note that the withdrawal fee is $25 for US residents and $45 for other clients. It takes from 3 to 5 business days to withdraw your money from the Tastyworks broker.
- The next step will be to contact the Tastyworks customer support team to close your account permanently via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a sample of the email you can send to Tastyworks in order to delete your account.
SUBJECT: Request To Delete My Account From Your Database
Dear Tastyworks Team,
I have an account in your database with the name …… and the email address that is linked to the account is ……….
Meanwhile, for some reason, I have decided not to use the account again,
therefore I request that you kindly delete my account from your database and
also, wipe all notifications if any.