- يونيو 28, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: FBS broker review
Slow email replies
FBS offers a variety of customer support options through different channels with the ability to chat using social platforms.
FBS supports different customer service channels like:
- Live chats
- Phone calls
- There’s also an option to chat using the social accounts of FBS like Telegram and Facebook Messenger.
FBS – Customer Support – Phone Call Option
The languages available for customer service are many with the support of major languages like English, Arabic, Chinese, Indonesian, Malay, Korean, Thai, Lao, Vietnamese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese, Urdu, Turkish, Burmese, German, French, and Italian.
The channels of the customer service have different experience from each other as the following:
- The email channel is the slowest channel when it comes to the response time. You can send an email and receive a response during hours.
- For the live chat, it works fine with a fast response time and relevant answers to the asked questions.
- The call option is very good as you schedule a time in which you want to receive a call back as well as providing your email address along with a small note about the issue.
- For social media options, you get helpful and quick answers using Telegram or Facebook Messenger.
- Does FBS allow bot trading?
- Yes, it does allow bot trading.
- Does FBS provide an islamic account?
- You can choose any of the swap free accounts like the Cent, Micro, Standard, or Zero spread accounts. All of the previous accounts have an option of swap-fee.
- Does FBS give a bonus?
- Yes, it has up to $140 as a welcome bonus.
- Does FBS allow scalping?
- Yes, FBS does allow trade with scalping.
- What is an FBS Trader?
- It’s a mobile trading platform for FBS broker that’s available on both Android and IOS.
- Can I open more than one trading account?
- Yes, you can open up to 10 accounts of each type within one Personal area if 2 conditions are accomplished:
- Your Personal Area is verified
- The total deposit to all your accounts is $100 or more.
- How to enable the swap-free option in my account?
- Open your account
- Activate the swap-free feature
- Trade and get profit