- يونيو 28, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: FBS broker review
FBS is an online forex and CFD broker that’s founded in 2009. It’s operated by Tradestone Ltd and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and the International Financial Services Commission of Belize (IFSC).
FBS provides a variety of research analytics tools that help you while you trade within their platform.
The main source of research tools is the FBS Trader platform, but you can find it as well on the MT4 and MT5 platforms.
FBS does provide trading ideas and options to trade as well as an option to copy trades from top rated traders.
Unfortunately, FBS lacks autochartist tools and customization. On the other hand, you can find it within the MT4 and MT5 platforms.
From currencies to commodities, and stocks, FBS provides a very interesting news category in its website to keep you updated with the latest market news.
FBS – Research – Forex News
A great research tool within FBS broker is that you can get an updated market analysis like trading signals, technical analysis, and fundamental analysis.
FBS – Research – Market Analysis
Have you ever wanted a Forex TV channel?
Well, FBS makes your wish true. Now, you can explore the latest forex videos from weekly insights, webinars, and day trading plans.
FBS – Research – Forex TV
- Economic calendar
This is a tool in which you can see upcoming events in the economic and forex industry in order not to miss them.
- Forex Calculator
By using this tool, you can choose an account type, then choose the instrument you want to trade on and identify lots. The forex calculator will calculate the contract value as well as the value of spreads, commissions if any, etc.
FBS – Research – Forex Calculator
- Expert Analysis
This is an option for traders to ask broker experts about anything in the field although FBS does not specify which expert offers this service.
- Does FBS allow bot trading?
- Yes, it does allow bot trading.
- Does FBS provide an islamic account?
- You can choose any of the swap free accounts like the Cent, Micro, Standard, or Zero spread accounts. All of the previous accounts have an option of swap-fee.
- Does FBS give a bonus?
- Yes, it has up to $140 as a welcome bonus.
- Does FBS allow scalping?
- Yes, FBS does allow trade with scalping.
- What is an FBS Trader?
- It’s a mobile trading platform for FBS broker that’s available on both Android and IOS.
- Can I open more than one trading account?
- Yes, you can open up to 10 accounts of each type within one Personal area if 2 conditions are accomplished:
- Your Personal Area is verified
- The total deposit to all your accounts is $100 or more.
- How to enable the swap-free option in my account?
- Open your account
- Activate the swap-free feature
- Trade and get profit