- June 29, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: FP Markets broker review
FP Markets provide great educational materials like:
You can gain a lot of knowledge by attending live and recorder webinars about forex. In this option, you can attend for free and watch experienced traders analyze the market in real time. The thing is that these webinars are for beginners and professional traders as well.
If you are that kind of person who loves to read, this option is great for you. These Ebooks give you guidelines, strategies, and all you need to know in trading.
FP Markets also provides a variety of educational videos and series on how to create an account as well as doing complex stuff like installing custom indicators.
As trading forex and CFDs have some basics and fundamentals, FP Markets has glossaries to learn items and terminologies needed while trading.
If you want to be updated with the latest news about the market as well as index information, you can sign up to the FP Markets newsletter where you can do all of these.
In addition to the previous options, there’s an option to open a demo account and trade with %0 risk.
FP Markets – Education
- How long does it take to verify my account?
- It takes about 1 business day to verify your FP Markets account.
- Can I open more than one trading account?
- Yes, you can open sub-accounts under your main account. Each sub-account can have its own base currency.
- Does FP Markets allow bot trading?
- Yes, it does.
- Does FP Markets give a bonus?
- Unfortunately, FP Markets does not offer bonuses on trading accounts.
- Does FP Markets allow scalping?
- Yes, FP Markets does allow scalping and hedging.
- Where is my money held?
- Client funds are held with a AAA rated bank such as National Australia Bank or Commonwealth Bank of Australia. All client funds are held in segregated accounts.
- Is the swap-free account option available?
- The swap-free account option is available on both our Raw and Standard account types on the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms.
- How do I login using the MT4 mobile platform?
1. Go to ‘Settings’
2. Click on ‘Manage Accounts’ or ‘Settings’
3. Then click on the small plus sign or select ‘New Account’
4. Then select ‘Log in to an existing account’
5. Search for the broker name
6. Select the server your account was set up on
7. Enter your login credentials and password
8. Click on ‘Sign In’
- Can I login to more than one account from the same computer?
- Yes, you can do such a thing by using the MT4 Multi Terminal.
- Can I login to the same account through different devices?
- Yes, you can login to the MetaTrader 4 platform using the same password and username through different devices.
- Does FP Markets accept payments from third parties?
- FP Markets does not accept payments from third parties and will only accept funds that we receive directly from the named trading account holder.