- June 29, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: FP Markets broker review
FP Markets provides a useful toolbox for the MT4 traders which can give them the most from the platform and enhance their trading experience.
This toolbox includes a number of online tools, each with its features and advantages.
This tool provides you with the latest news and forecasts as well as the seeing the upcoming events in the economic calendar. You can then apply a filter and make edits as you wish in the newsfeed.
There is also a specific tab to access educational content from this tool which is kinda useful.
This tool helps you get notifications about the latest updates in the market as well as the ability to send automatic updates to your followers on Twitter account.
This tool shows you the correlation between two or more symbols over a timeframe and this correlation is measured between -100 and +100.
- The +100 means that the relation between these symbols is positive. In other words, if one of them goes high, the other one will do as well and vise versa.
- The -100 means that the price movements in symbol A and B have been exactly opposite.
FP Markets – Research – Correlation Trader
Using this tool. You can display real-time data in excel
The market manager app shows you a watchlist of symbol prices and the open positions with the ability to close positions and open new one.
FP Markets – Research – Market Manager
The stealth orders allows you to hide your entry and exit levels from the market. The thing is that the stealth orders are only processed if the app is running and connected to your broker.
This is mainly a charting tool where you can show tick charts in a variety of styles.
FP Markets – Research – Tick Charts
The session map shows your current local time in relation to “sessions” during the trading day,
FP Markets – Research – Session Map
With trade terminal tool, you can access 5 main features which are:
- Account summary
- Order list
- List of market categories
- Central trading panel
- Quick-access trading panel
The Sentiment Trader helps you by displaying information about current and historic long/short sentiment which is the percentage of traders who currently have (or had) an open buy or sell position in a symbol.
FP Markets – Research – Sentiment Trader
There are other useful tools within FP Markets like:
- Forex Calculator
You can use a variety of calculators to measure pips, currencies, margins, and profits.
It allows you to understand the trading opportunities in real time by providing real-time trade setups for beginner and experienced traders alike.
- How do I login using the MT4 mobile platform?
1. Go to ‘Settings’
2. Click on ‘Manage Accounts’ or ‘Settings’
3. Then click on the small plus sign or select ‘New Account’
4. Then select ‘Log in to an existing account’
5. Search for the broker name
6. Select the server your account was set up on
7. Enter your login credentials and password
8. Click on ‘Sign In’
- Can I login to more than one account from the same computer?
- Yes, you can do such a thing by using the MT4 Multi Terminal.
- Can I login to the same account through different devices?
- Yes, you can login to the MetaTrader 4 platform using the same password and username through different devices.