- June 28, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: Fusion Markets
A demo account is the best possible way to test your online broker’s trading platform and quality of service without putting your money at risk. Using the demo account, you can carry out operations, in conditions very similar to a real account, but operating with a virtual balance that the broker makes available to you.
In addition to the above, you can also use the demo account to learn to invest or to test new trading strategies before moving on to using them in your real account.
The Fusion Markets broker is one of those that offers this demo account for free. Fusion Markets is one of the main Forex and CFD brokers worldwide and one of the most complete. It offers you the possibility of trading in more than 120 different financial instruments such as Forex market currencies, ETFs, metals, energies, cryptos, and more.
This broker has presence in a lot of countries around the world and is internationally regulated by various organizations such as ASIC, the Australian Securities and Investment Commission.
Fusion Markets offers you a demo account with the following characteristics:
- The Fusion Markets demo account is completely free .
- You can open the demo in less than a minute without providing any bank details or sending any documentation.
- The demo account of the Fusion Markets broker comes loaded with a virtual balance of $10,000.
- The demo account is limited by default to 4 weeks of use so that you can test Fusion Markets services, but if you open a real account with this broker before it expires, it becomes unlimited and so you can continue testing strategies in parallel to your real account.
In order to open a demo Fusion Markets account, you should follow these steps:
- Go to the Fusion Markets website and click ‘ Create Account’ at the top right corner.
- Enter your password and email.
- Enter your name, phone number, and country of residence.
- Choose your account settings like the account currency and some security questions.
- Go to your account hub and create a new demo account.
- Enjoy trading with %0 risk.
The Fusion Markets demo account is already correctly opened and you will be able to access the trading platform where automatically you already have the balance of $10,000 available to start doing test operations.
If you have chosen the Fusion Markets trading platforms (MT4 and MT5) when creating your demo account, you will be able to access it and you will see that it is quite intuitive.
You can send us your experiences, doubts or evaluations about this Fusion Markets demo account in the comments section that you will find at the bottom of this page. You can also freely share this article on social networks. Thank you for your collaboration