- يونيو 29, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: TD Ameritrade broker review
This company, which has more than 20 years of experience in the sector, stands out for offering a professional and transparent service . The FXCM group has a presence in a lot of countries and has various regulations, for example it is regulated by FCA, the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK.
But, what is the cost of their services? Like other online brokers, FXCM applies a series of fees, which represent their fees. If you want to know what are the most significant commissions for trading in Forex, and CFDs with this online broker, whether you are a client belong to the Latin American area, we invite you to read this article:
FXCM fees may vary from account type to another. Please read the following sections for more information.
FXCM applies commissions on forex currency pairs according to the account base currency.
For example, this is the commissions on trading EUR/ USD per 100K trade per side according to the base currencies:
- EUR: 3.00
- USD: 4.00
- GBP: 3.00
- CHF: 4.00
- NZD: 6.00
- CAD: 6.00
- JPY: 500.00
The average spread of trading EUR/ USD is 1.3 pips per lot.
The average spread of trading SPX 500 is 5 pips per lot.
The average spread of trading US Oil is 4 pips per lot.
The average spreads of trading Apple and Amazon shares are 13 and 211 pips per lot respectively.
The average spread of trading BTC/ USD is 40 pips per lot.
Disclaimer: CFDs have a high risk of losing money rapidly. 79% of retail investor accounts lose money due to leverage when trading CFDs with this provider. CFDs are not complying with the islamic religion. And if you want to trade in CFDs you should consider a swap-free account to follow islamic rules. Learn more about CFDs for muslims.
- Account fee: $0
- Inactivity fee: FXCM does apply an inactivity fee and it is $50 per year after one year of inactivity.
- Deposit fees: $0
- Withdrawal fees: FXCM withdrawals are free of charge for all options except for the bank transfers that have a $25 fee if the beneficiary account is located in the UK and a fee of $40 for international banks.
- Does FXCM allow bot trading?
- Yes, FXCM allows it through API trading.
- Does FXCM give a bonus?
- Yes. FXCM gives a $20 Welcome Bonus.
- Does FXCM allow scalping and hedging?
- Yes. Scalping and hedging are available for FXCM clients.