- June 29, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: GO Markets review
No 24/7 support
GO Markets supports different customer service options like :
- Live chat
Unfortunately, GO Markets does not have a 24/7 support.
The languages available for customer service are many with the support of major languages like English, Bahasa, Malay, Vietnamese, Filipino, Thai, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Chinese.
You can get relevant answers as well as fast responses from the customer support from GO Markets experienced team.
You can reach GO Markets through the following phone numbers:
- Mauritius: +230 5869 0074
- United Kingdom: +44 203 637 7618
- International: +61 3 8566 7680
- How long does it take to verify my account?
- It takes about 24 hours to verify your GO Markets account.
- Can I open more than one trading account?
- No, but you can open a joint account that’s accessible by many people.
- Does GO Markets allow bot trading?
- Yes, through API trading.
- Does GO Markets give a bonus?
- You can get up to 30% credit bonus by funding your GO MarketsTrading Account with any amount between $1,000 and $20,000.
- Does GO Markets allow scalping?
- Yes, GO Markets allow scalping and hedging.
- Where is my money held?
- Any payments funded to GO Markets accounts by traders are held in a segregated bank account.
- What happens to my funds if the bank which holds my funds goes insolvent?
- Having any money you deposit with GO Markets means that your funds are safe in a bank that has enough capital to accommodate your withdrawal wishes even if GO Markets goes out of business for some reason.
- How do I login using the MT4 mobile platform?
1. Go to ‘Settings’
2. Click on ‘Manage Accounts’ or ‘Settings’
3. Then click on the small plus sign or select ‘New Account’
4. Then select ‘Log in to an existing account’
5. Search for the broker name
6. Select the server your account was set up on
7. Enter your login credentials and password
8. Click on ‘Sign In’
- When will my demo account expire?
- The GO Markets’ demo account lasts for 30 days.
- When trading forex, will you lose more than your initial deposit?
- MetaTrader 4 is set to automatically close your positions when your margin requirement reaches 100% (stop out level).
- Please note that this process is automated and is not a guarantee that your account will not enter into a negative equity situation and you should keep a balance amount in your account above your required margin.
- Can I login to more than one account from the same computer?
- Yes, you can do such a thing by using the MT4 Multi Terminal.
- Can I login to the same account through different devices?
- Yes, you can login to the MetaTrader 4 platform using the same password and username through different devices.
- Does GO Markets accept payments from third parties?
- No, as third-party payments and over-the-counter cash payments to GO Markets are prohibited.