- June 29, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: GO Markets review
A demo account is the best possible way to test your online broker’s trading platform and quality of service without putting your money at risk. Using the demo account, you can carry out operations, in conditions very similar to a real account, but operating with a virtual balance that the broker makes available to you.
In addition to the above, you can also use the demo account to learn to invest or to test new trading strategies before moving on to using them in your real account.
The GO Markets broker is one of those that offers this demo account for free. GO Markets is one of the main Forex and CFDs brokers worldwide and one of the most complete. It offers you the possibility of trading in more than 250 different financial instruments such as Forex market currencies, metals, commodities, crypto, and more.
This broker has presence in a lot of countries around the world and is internationally regulated by various organizations such as CySEC, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commissions. It operates in compliance with the most demanding investor protection regulations.
GO Markets offers you a demo account with the following characteristics:
- The GO Markets demo account is completely free .
- You can open the demo in less than a minute without providing any bank details or sending any documentation.
- The demo account of the GO Markets broker comes loaded with a virtual balance of $50,000.
- The demo account is limited by default to 4 weeks of use so that you can test GO Markets services, but if you open a real account with this broker before it expires, it becomes unlimited and so you can continue testing strategies in parallel to your real account.
- Real-time spreads and charts
- Over 80 technical analysis tools
- 24/5 multilingual client support
- Access to all types of accounts, platforms and products*
In order to open a demo GO Markets account, you should follow these steps:
- Go to the GO Markets website.
- Enter your name, phone number, email, and country of residence.
- Select the account type, platform, and the base currency you want.
- Click submit and verify your account.
- Enjoy trading with %0 risk.
The GO Markets demo account is already correctly opened and you will be able to access the trading platform where automatically you already have the balance of $50,000 available to start doing test operations.
If you have chosen the GO Markets available trading platform when creating your demo account (MT4 or MT5), you will be able to access it and you will see that it is quite intuitive, but if you have doubts about how to use it you can take a look at this tutorial that’s offered by GO Markets to show you how this platform works and how to manage your account.
You can send us your experiences, doubts or evaluations about this GO Markets demo account in the comments section that you will find at the bottom of this page. You can also freely share this article on social networks. Thank you for your collaboration