- June 28, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: HYCM BROKER review
HYCM, or Henyep Capital Markets is one of the oldest brokers out there with over 40 years of trading experience. HYCM is a forex and CFD broker with over 300 instruments and spreads starting from 0.2 pips. Its headquarters are in London, UK. and regulated by top-tier financial authorities like FCA, the Financial Conduct Authority and CySEC, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commissions. One of the biggest advantages of HYCM is that it has no deposit and withdrawal fees.
HYCM supports different customer service channels like:
- Live chat
- Phone call
- Email support
The languages available for customer service are many with the support of major languages like English, Arabic, and Spanish.
HYCM – Languages
According to your issue, you can contact HYCM through the options in the following table.
HYCM – Contact Details
0044 – 208 – 816 – 7812
0044 – 208 – 816 – 7812
HYCM also has physical offices in different countries as the following:
- London, UK (HQ)
18 King William Street
London, EC4N 7BP
The Noble Center, 4th Floor
47 Spyrou Kyprianou Avenue
Mesa Geitonia 4003, Limassol, Cyprus
- Dubai, UAE
9th Floor, Liberty House,
Dubai International Financial Center,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Sharq, Kuwait
31st Floor KIPCO Tower
Khalid Bin Al Waleed Street
- Hong Kong, China
Nine Queen’s Road Central,
- Cayman Islands
67 Fort Street,
P.O. Box 2775, Grand Cayman,
KY1-1111, Cayman Islands
- How long does it take to verify my account?
- It takes about 1 to 2 business days to verify your HYCM account.
- Can I open more than one trading account?
- As many as you wish. HYCM does not limit its clients from having more than one account.
- Does HYCM allow bot trading?
- Yes, HYCM allows the use of EAs (Expert Advisors).
- Does HYCM give a bonus?
- Yes, as you will get a %10 bonus on every deposit you made up to $5,000.
- Does HYCM allow hedging?
- Yes. HYCM permits hedging on its trading platform
- Where is my money held?
- Funds Kept In Tier-1 Banks.
- Does HYCM have a swap-free option in my account?
- Yes, it has.
- Can I transfer money between two HYCM accounts?
- Yes. Yes. HYCM permits transferring money between two trading accounts on its trading platform
- How do I login using the MT4 mobile platform?
1. Go to ‘Settings’
2. Click on ‘Manage Accounts’ or ‘Settings’
3. Then click on the small plus sign or select ‘New Account’
4. Then select ‘Log in to an existing account’
5. Search for the broker name
6. Select the server your account was set up on
7. Enter your login credentials and password
8. Click on ‘Sign In’
- When will my demo account expire?
- It will not expire as you can use it along with your live account.
- When trading forex, will you lose more than your initial deposit?
- MetaTrader 4 platform is set to automatically close your positions when your margin requirement reaches 100% (stop out level).
- Please note that this process is automated and is not a guarantee that your account will not enter into a negative equity situation and you should keep a balance amount in your account above your required margin.
- Can I login to more than one account from the same computer?
- Yes, you can do such a thing by using the MT4 Multi Terminal.
- Can I login to the same account through different devices?
- Yes, you can login to the MetaTrader 4 platform using the same password and username through different devices.
- Does HYCM accept payments from third parties?
- No. Payments should be under your name.