- يونيو 28, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: HYCM BROKER review
HYCM, or Henyep Capital Markets is one of the oldest brokers out there with over 40 years of trading experience. HYCM is a forex and CFD broker with over 300 instruments and spreads starting from 0.2 pips. Its headquarters are in London, UK. and regulated by top-tier financial authorities like FCA, the Financial Conduct Authority and CySEC, the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commissions. One of the biggest advantages of HYCM is that it has no deposit and withdrawal fees.
The research tools of HYCM can be found in the client portal of HYCM website, or from the MT4 trading platform.
HYCM provides a good trading ideas tool to give you more opportunities with the latest movements in the financial industry.
HYCM – Research – Trading Ideas
HYCM provides a charting tool through the MT4 platform that can be customized according needs with over 30 indicators. The negative part is that the charting tool is outdated and needs to look more user-friendly.
HYCM – Research – MT4 Charting
HYCM has a good tool that shows the latest news in the market to keep you updated with the latest information.
HYCM – Research – Newsfeed
There are some other tools provided by the HYCM broker which are:
- Economic Calendar
This tool helps you track the important upcoming events in the financial industry in case you want to prepare yourself for them.
HYCM – Research – Economic Calendar
If you struggle calculating trading money by yourself, this tool will help you with 3 main calculators that makes it easier for you to think of other important things. Those calculators are pip calculator, currency converter, and margin calculator.
HYCM – Research – Calculators
- Does HYCM allow bot trading?
- Yes, HYCM allows the use of EAs (Expert Advisors).
- Does HYCM give a bonus?
- Yes, as you will get a %10 bonus on every deposit you made up to $5,000.
- Does HYCM allow hedging?
- Yes. HYCM permits hedging on its trading platform
- Where is my money held?
- Funds Kept In Tier-1 Banks.
- Does HYCM have a swap-free option in my account?
- Yes, it has.
- When trading forex, will you lose more than your initial deposit?
- MetaTrader 4 platform is set to automatically close your positions when your margin requirement reaches 100% (stop out level).
- Please note that this process is automated and is not a guarantee that your account will not enter into a negative equity situation and you should keep a balance amount in your account above your required margin.
- Does HYCM accept payments from third parties?
- No. Payments should be under your name.