- June 27, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: IC Markets broker review
Poor live chat experience
IC Markets supports different customer service channels like:
- Live chat
The languages available for customer service are many with the support of major 14 languages including English.
Phone calls and emails are great, with relevant answers and fast replies, the customer service through these channels is very helpful.
For the live chats, it can be improved to have relevant answers and the waiting time is relatively high when compared to other competitors.
IC Markets Customer Support
- How long does it take to verify my account?
- It takes about 1 business day or less to verify your IC Markets account.
- Can I open more than one trading account?
- Yes, you can. IC Markets allows you to open multiple accounts through your client area.
- Does IC Markets allow bot trading?
- Yes, by using cAlgo which is an automated trading software that allows you to develop algorithmic trading systems.
- Does IC Markets give a bonus?
- Unfortunately, IC Markets does not offer any deposit bonuses.
- Does IC Markets allow scalping?
- Yes, IC Markets does allow both hedging and scalping trading strategies.
- Where is my money held?
- IC Markets hold your money in segregated client trusted accounts at Westpac Banking Corporation and National Australia Bank (NAB).
- What happens to my funds if the bank which holds my funds goes insolvent?
- IC Markets holds client’s money in segregated client trust accounts across multiple banks to reduce the credit risk and counterparty exposure.
- Is my credit card information safe with IC Markets?
- IC Markets takes the matter of your personal information -including your credit card information- seriously. It has in place policies and procedures to safeguard these information.
- How to enable the swap-free option in my account?
- For islamic traders, they can choose to open a swap-free account during the registration process. In case if you did not choose the islamic account option during the registration process, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I login using the MT4 mobile platform?
1. Go to ‘Settings’
2. Click on ‘Manage Accounts’ or ‘Settings’
3. Then click on the small plus sign or select ‘New Account’
4. Then select ‘Log in to an existing account’
5. Search for the broker name
6. Select the server your account was set up on
7. Enter your login credentials and password
8. Click on ‘Sign In’
- When will my demo account expire?
- After 30 days.
- When trading forex, will you lose more than your initial deposit?
- Both our MetaTrader 4 and cTrader platforms are set to automatically close your positions when your margin requirement reaches 100% (stop out level).
- Please note that this process is automated and is not a guarantee that your account will not enter into a negative equity situation and you should keep a balance amount in your account above your required margin.
- Can I login to more than one account from the same computer?
- Yes, you can do such a thing by using the MT4 Multi Terminal.
- Can I login to the same account through different devices?
- Yes, you can login to the MetaTrader 4 platform using the same password and username through different devices.
- Does IC Markets accept payments from third parties?
- No, as all deposits into your trading account must come from a bank account in your name.