- June 27, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: IG forex Broker review
IG is one of the biggest forex and CFD brokers in the industry with over 45 years of experience since 1974 and about 239,000 clients worldwide. It has a long tracking record and is regulated by top-tier financial authorities like FCA, the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK. It also has over 17,000 products for trading including forex, CFDs, ETFs, commodities, and more. With free withdrawals and deposits, IG becomes one of the best choices for you to start trading on.
The research tools come from two places, the IG platform, or the MT4 trading platform. Both of them have great and helpful tools that make your trading easier than before with trading ideas, charting options, economic calendar, and a Newsfeed.
IG has a great trading ideas tool that provides you with a number of trading instruments along with their relative forecasting (buy or sell). This tool helps you avoid risks and losses by following the market trends.
IG – Research – Signals
Surprisingly, there’s no fundamental data available on your IG account.
With over 30 indicators, IG has a great charting tool that helps you discover patterns and have a close look at the market movements in seconds.
IG – Web Platform – Charting
If you like checking market news everyday, then you may like the Newsfeed provided by IG as it helps you see important news at a glance in one place easily.
IG – Mobile Platform – Newsfeed
IG also has an ‘Economic Calendar’ that helps you get an overview of the upcoming events in the financial industry and never miss anyone.
IG – Mobile Platform – Economic Calendar
- Does IG allow bot trading?
- Yes, IG allows you to use trading bots in order to trade on behalf of you.
- Does IG allow scalping and hedging?
- IG does allow scalping, but on the other hand it does not allow hedging.
- Can someone else trade on my behalf on IG?
- Yes. You can allow someone else to trade on your CFD account by granting them power of attorney (POA).
- The person you nominate must also hold an account with us. If they don’t already, they can apply online.
- You can email the completed form to email@example.com. IG aims to have the POA set up on the same day as received it, however it can take longer. Ensure all information has been filled out on the form, as this will help prevent delays.
- How to enable the swap-free option in my account?
- By emailing IG at firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions to do so. IG will email you back once this has been done.
- When trading forex, will you lose more than your initial deposit?
- Yes. All trading involves risk. Losses can exceed deposits.