- June 27, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: Oanda Broker rewiew
No 24/7 support
Oanda supports different customer service channels like:
- Live chat
- Phone calls
- Email support
- Fax support
In addition to the previous contact options you can send a mail directly to Oanda, telling them your problem and asking for help.
Unfortunately, there’s no 24/7 customer support at Oanda.
The languages available for customer service are many with the support of major languages like English, Spanish, German, and Japanese.
You can reach the customer support through the following ways:
- Chat: https://www.oanda.com/help
- Call: 1 416 593 9436 or 1 877 626 3239
- Fax: 1 416 981 7039 or 1 877 416 1144
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can send a mail to the following address:
Designated Complaints Officer
OANDA (Canada) Corporation ULC
370 King Street West, 2nd Floor, Box 60
Toronto, ON M5V 1J9
- How long does it take to verify my account?
- It takes from 1 to 3 days in order to verify your Oanda account.
- Can I open more than one trading account?
- Yes, Oanda offers you an option to open up-to 19 sub accounts under your main account in case you want to have more than one account with different currencies.
- Does Oanda allow bot trading?
- Yes, you can develop automated trading strategies with our API from the developer portal of Oanda.
- Does Oanda give a bonus?
- Unfortunately, you will not find any mention of any such promotion on the OANDA site.
- Does Oanda allow scalping?
- Yes, Oanda does allow scalping and hedging.
- How do I login using the MT4 mobile platform?
1. Go to ‘Settings’
2. Click on ‘Manage Accounts’ or ‘Settings’
3. Then click on the small plus sign or select ‘New Account’
4. Then select ‘Log in to an existing account’
5. Search for the broker name
6. Select the server your account was set up on
7. Enter your login credentials and password
8. Click on ‘Sign In’
- When trading forex, will you lose more than your initial deposit?
- Both our MetaTrader 4 and Oanda web trading platforms are set to automatically close your positions when your margin requirement reaches 100% (stop out level).
- Please note that this process is automated and is not a guarantee that your account will not enter into a negative equity situation and you should keep a balance amount in your account above your required margin.
- Can I login to the same account through different devices?
- Yes, you can login to the MetaTrader 4 platform using the same password and username through different devices.
- Does Oanda accept payments from third parties?
- No, as you can only deposit money from accounts that are in your name.
- Can I transfer funds between my OANDA sub-accounts?
- Ytes, you can transfer your money between your main account and any of your sub-accounts.