- August 11, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: Robinhood Full Review
With the Robinhood broker you can invest online in a multitude of different financial instruments such as shares, ETFs, and cryptos.
This company, which has more than 8 years of experience in the sector, stands out for offering a professional and transparent service . The Robinhood group has a presence in a lot of countries and has various regulations, for example it is regulated by FINRA.
But, what is the cost of their services? Like other online brokers, Robinhood applies a series of fees, which represent their fees. If you want to know what are the most significant commissions for trading in shares, and cryptos with this online broker, whether you are a client belong to the Latin American area, we invite you to read this article:
Robinhood fees may vary from account type to another. Please read the following sections for more information.
Robinhood charges no commissions on US stocks and ETFs.
There’s no commission on trading options with Robinhood.
Cryptocurrencies are free of charge in almost all US states. Further states will be added in the future.
- Account fee: $0
- Inactivity fee: $5/ month (for Gold Account only)
- Deposit fees: $0
- Withdrawal fees: International clients – $50 on wire transfer, US clients – $25 on wire transfer, and ACH (Free of Charge)
- Can I open more than one trading account?
- No, Robinhood allows you to open only one account.
- Does Robinhood allow bot trading?
- Yes, it does.
- Does Robinhood give a bonus?
- There is an approximately 98% chance of the stock bonus having a value of $2.50-$10.00 after opening an account on Robinhood.
- Does Robinhood allow scalping and hedging?
- It does allow hedging, but scalping is not allowed.
- Does Robinhood have a demo account?
- No, it doesn’t.