- July 29, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: Tastyworks
With the Tastyworks broker, you can invest online in a multitude of different financial instruments such as ETFs, shares, options, futures, and cryptos.
This company, which has more than 4 years of experience in the sector, stands out for offering a professional and transparent service. The Tastyworks group has a presence in a lot of countries and has various regulations, for example, it is regulated by the FINRA, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
But, what is the cost of their services? Like other online brokers, Tastyworks applies a series of fees, which represent their fees. If you want to know what are the most significant commissions for trading in shares and ETFs with this online broker, whether you are a client belong to the Latin American area, we invite you to read this article:
Tastyworks fees may vary from one account type to another. Please read the following sections for more information.
Tastyworks charges commissions according to the asset type as well as the opening/ closing aspect.
- Equity Options
TastyWorks charges a $1 commission (per contract), and is capped at $10 per leg. The closing fee is $0.
Tastyworks charges no commissions on stocks and both the closing and opening fees are $0.
The commission of trading cryptocurrencies is 1% of the total crypto for opening and capped at $10. The closing fee is 1% of the total crypto sale for closing and capped at $10.
- Small Futures
The commission of trading small futures is $0.25 for both opening and closing positions.
- CME/ CFE Futures
Trading CME/ CFE futures has a commission of $1.25 (per contract) for both opening and closing positions. There’s also a commission of $0.85 (per contract) for opening and closing positions for micro futures.
- CME Options on Futures
There’s a commission of $2.5 (per contract) for opening a position on Options on Futures and $0 (per contract) for closing a position.
- CME Options on Micro Futures
The opening position commission is $1.50 (per contract) while the closing position costs $0 (per contract).
- Some additional fees may be added for both opening and closing trades.
- The Capped commissions are charged on a per-order ticket basis and only apply to equity options and cryptocurrencies.
- Customers can only carry long cryptocurrency positions.
- Account fee: $0
- Inactivity fee: $0
- Deposit fees: $0
- Withdrawal fees: $45 for non-US clients and $25 for US clients
- Does Tastyworks allow bot trading?
- Yes, through Robo-advisory.
- Can I transfer cash/ positions between two Tastyworks accounts?
- Yes, you can. Please, read this full article on How to Transfer Cash or Positions Between Two Tastyworks Accounts.
- Does Tastyworks give a bonus?
- Yes, it does. You can get $200 after depositing $2000+ into your account after signing up using a promo code and buying some cryptocurrencies.
- Does Tastyworks allow scalping and hedging?
- Yes, Tastyworks allows both of them on their trading platforms.
- When trading forex, will you lose more than your initial deposit?
- Yes, as the Tastyworks broker doesn’t have any negative balance protection. In other words, your account can have a negative balance.