- يونيو 29, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: TD Ameritrade broker review
لا توجد تعليقات
TD Ameritrade supports customer service via phone or email for its new and existing clients as well.
On the other hand, TD Ameritrade does not support live chat.
TD Ameritrade supports customer service in three main languages: English, Chinese, and Spanish.
TD Ameritrade provides a webpage of top asked FAQs for fast and helpful answers as well as providing an option of phone calls for clients all over the world.
The phone support is very fast and the support team gives relevant answers with low response time.
TD Ameritrade – Contact Information
- How long does it take to verify my account?
- It takes about 1 to 3 days to verify your TD Ameritrade account.
- Is my TD Ameritrade account protected?
- Yes, If you lose cash or securities from your account due to unauthorized activity, TD Ameritrade will reimburse you for the cash or shares of securities you lost.
- Can I open more than one trading account?
- Yes, you can, but some account types may be restricted from linking between devices.
- Does TD Ameritrade allow bot trading?
- Yes, TD Ameritrade does provide an Autotrade option which is a service that automatically enters trade recommendations you receive from TradeWise and other third-party newsletter providers into your TD Ameritrade account.
- Does TD Ameritrade give a bonus?
- Yes, TD Ameritrade does give a bonus up to $2,500 if you meet the following conditions:
- You make a deposit of $250,000 or higher.
- The deposit should be made within 60 calendar days from account opening.
- Before June 30, 2021.
- Can I trade margin or option?
- Yes. As you’re completing the Account Application, simply complete the margin and/or options section.
- Does TD Ameritrade allow scalping?
- Yes, TD Ameritrade offers scalpers three trading platforms: web browser, thinkorswim, and mobile.
- Is my money safe at TD Ameritrade?
- Yes, because of the following reasons:
- The cash in your account can be held in a TD Ameritrade FDIC Insured Deposit Account (IDA).
- Balances in an IDA are held at one or more banks (“Program Banks”), where they are insured by the FDIC against bank failure for up to $250,000 per depositor, per bank.
- Two of the Program Banks are TD Bank, N.A. and TD Bank USA, N.A., both are affiliates of TD Ameritrade. Each bank will have separate FDIC coverage of up to $250,000 per depositor for up to $500,000 total per IDA depositor.
- Does TD Ameritrade have an islamic account option?
- Unfortunately, TD Ameritrade does not provide such an option on its platforms.
- Can I login to the same account through different devices?
- Yes, TD Ameritrade allows login to the same account from different devices.
- Does TD Ameritrade accept payments from third parties?
- No, as all deposits into your trading account must come from a bank account in your name.