- سبتمبر 12, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: TMGM Full Review
Rank (of 5): 5
TMGM provides a variety of research tools that help you trade smartly and effectively. With user-friendly tools and charts, you will enjoy using them.
Trademax Global Markets or TMGM is an Australian Forex and CFD broker that’s founded in 2013. It has over 15,000 trading instruments and over 150 billion dollars as a trading volume. TMGM is also regulated by tier 1 authority, ASIC. TMGM is also available in over 150 countries around the world and offers competitive spreads and a variety of methods for depositing and withdrawal. TMGM is one of the best choices if you’re familiar with the MetaTrader platforms like the MetaTrader 4.
The research tools comes from 3 places:
- TMGM website
- MT4 trading platform
- Third-party provider (Trading Central)
The trading Ideas tool is provided by Trading Central and you can find it in Trading Tools > Featured Ideas.
This tool gives you a great look at the market with expected losses and wins currently. You can take advantage of it by trading in the suggested assets whether by buy/ sell according to the predictions.
TMGM – Research – Trading Ideas
The charting tool is provided by the MT4 platform and you can use from over 30 technical indicators while plotting the chart to discover patterns. This will help you in constructing your trading strategy a lot.
TMGM – Research – Charting
You can find relevant news to the assets in the Newsfeed tool provided by Trading Central. This tool is available in Trading Tools > Market Buzz. The UI of the tool lets you pick the trading asset you want to view information about from a variety of assets.
TMGM – Research – Newsfeed
The economic calendar tool at TMGM lets you know about upcoming important events in the financial market. It also provides some fundamental data at a glance.
TMGM – Research – Economic Calendar
TMGM also has a sentiment analysis tool that lets you view some data about the asset including subjectivity and confidence level.
TMGM – Research – Sentiment Analysis
- Are the research tools available on the demo account?
- Yes, it is.
- Does TMGM allow bot trading?
- Yes, through Expert Advisors (EAs).
- Does TMGM allow scalping and hedging?
- Yes, it does allow both scalping and hedging.
- How do I log in using the MT4 mobile platform?
1. Go to ‘Settings’
2. Click on ‘Manage Accounts’ or ‘Settings’
3. Then click on the small plus sign or select ‘New Account’
4. Then select ‘Log in to an existing account
5. Search for the broker name
6. Select the server your account was set up on
7. Enter your login credentials and password
8. Click on ‘Sign In’
- Can I log in to more than one account from the same computer?
- Yes, you can do such a thing by using the MT4 Multi Terminal.
- Can I log in to the same account through different devices?
- Yes, you can log in to the MetaTrader 4 platform using the same password and username through different devices.