- June 28, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: XM Broker review
What is an affiliate? And how does it work?
Affiliate marketing is a kind of marketing, in which a company or a person advertises some business by redirecting its users to this business. In our case, the business is the XM broker, and the company or the person put unique referral links to the broker website and get revenues from each successful one.
XM broker has been a leading forex and CFD broker since 2009. It has over 3.5 million active users with more than 2.4 billion trades executed through it. It has been awarded with several awards since its foundation and regulated by financial authority like IFSC.
- Over 3.5 million users worldwide
- Over 1,000 trading instruments available
- No limits on commissions per client
- No limits on total commissions
- Regulated by IFSC
By joining the XM affiliate partner program, you’re eligible to get the following:
- Personal account managers
- Weekly payments
- Payments on-time
- Materials in 25 languages
- Real-time reporting
- Multi-affiliate structure
- 24/5 support
You can receive your rewards as the following:
- Up-to $25 per lot
- %10 on 2nd tier referrals
- No limits on commissions
You can join the XM affiliate partner program if:
- You’re an experienced trader
You can earn from your recommendations by telling your colleagues, friends, and students about the opportunities afforded by trading and investing in Forex with XM.
- You have an online following
If you have popular social media groups, blogs about trading, or a YouTube channel, share information about XM’s special offers and earn from doing so.
- You have your own website
By posting an advertising banner about XM’s services you can get a reward for each client referred.
- Does it cost to become a member?
- No, it’s completely free to join this affiliate program.
- How can I get my site approved for the programme?
- Your website should follow the following conditions in order to join XM Affiliate program:
- Not misleading
- Targeted at an audience that’s appropriate for us
- Can I promote XM in any country?
- No. you should only promote XM in the allowable countries that XM accepts customers from.
- What is the target audience for the XM partner programme?
- They could be:
- Already actively trading (using CFDs or similar products)
- Considering trading (intending to start trading CFDs or similar products, or to restart after a period of inactivity)
- Potential traders (financially engaged individuals who are probably already investing online, and could benefit from adding our leveraged and/or un-leveraged products to their portfolios).