- يونيو 28, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: XM Broker review
XM broker has been a leading forex and CFD broker since 2009. It has over 3.5 million active users with more than 2.4 billion trades executed through it. It has been awarded with several awards since its foundation and regulated by financial authority like IFSC.
XM fees may vary from account type to another. Please read the following sections for more information.
XM does charge commissions on the shares account type only. So, any other account like micro, standard, or XM Ultra low accounts will not be charged with any commissions.
- Forex spreads start from 0.00016 pips per lot for both micro and standard accounts.
- For XM Ultra low and shares accounts, the spreads are as low as 0.00007 pips per lot.
For stock CFDs, the spreads are as low as 0.0018 pips per lot.
The spreads are as low as 0.0009 pips per lot for Sugar.
The spreads for indices are as low as 0.7 pips per lot.
- For standard and micro accounts, the spreads for metals are 0.35 and 0.035 pips per lot for gold and silver respectively.
- For XM Ultra Low and shares accounts, the spreads for metals are 0.25 and 0.025 pips per lot for gold and silver respectively.
The spreads for indices are as low as 0.04 pips per lot for oil.
Disclaimer: CFDs have a high risk of losing money rapidly. 79% of retail investor accounts lose money due to leverage when trading CFDs with this provider. CFDs are not complying with the islamic religion. And if you want to trade in CFDs you should consider a swap-free account to follow islamic rules. Learn more about CFDs for muslims.
- Account fee: $0
- Deposit fees: $0
- Withdrawal fees: $0
- Inactivity fee: $5 after 90 days of inactivity. In case the balance in your account is less than $5, your account will be archived after 90 days.
- Does XM allow bot trading?
- Yes, you can. All our trading platforms support the use of EAs.
- Does XM give a bonus?
- Yes, and you can apply to the XM bonus program.
- Does XM allow scalping and hedging?
- Yes, XM does allow scalping.
- Where is my money held?
- It’s held in segregated accounts in order to avoid financial disasters.
- When trading forex, will you lose more than your initial deposit?
- Both our MetaTrader 4 and XM platforms are set to automatically close your positions when your margin requirement reaches 100% (stop out level).
- Please note that this process is automated and is not a guarantee that your account will not enter into a negative equity situation and you should keep a balance amount in your account above your required margin.
- When will my demo account expire?
- At XM, demo accounts have no expiry date. So, you can trade virtually as long as you want.