- June 28, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: XM Broker review
XM broker has been a leading forex and CFD broker since 2009. It has over 3.5 million active users with more than 2.4 billion trades executed through it. It has been awarded with several awards since its foundation and regulated by financial authority like IFSC.
XM has a variety of research tools whether from the MT4 platform or from the tools in the XM website.
- Market Overview
This tool helps you know a market overview with the latest instruments’ information.
Here, you can find the latest news in the financial industry as well as specific instruments’ news.
- XM Research
Here, you can find reports and analysis regarding forex and CFDs. you can also see stock market news as well from this tool.
- Trading Ideas
If you’re a beginner trader and you want to know some trading ideas, this tool helps you by providing some great choices for you to trade on in the market.
- Technical Summaries
This tool helps you get the latest instruments’ movements in different time ranges to help you find the best choice for trading.
- Economic Calendar
This tool helps you keep up with the latest economic events around the world and never miss any one.
- Forex Calculators
- Does XM give a bonus?
- Yes, and you can apply to the XM bonus program.
- Does XM allow scalping and hedging?
- Yes, XM does allow scalping.
- How do I login using the MT4 mobile platform?
1. Go to ‘Settings’
2. Click on ‘Manage Accounts’ or ‘Settings’
3. Then click on the small plus sign or select ‘New Account’
4. Then select ‘Log in to an existing account’
5. Search for the broker name
6. Select the server your account was set up on
7. Enter your login credentials and password
8. Click on ‘Sign In’
- When trading forex, will you lose more than your initial deposit?
- Both our MetaTrader 4 and XM platforms are set to automatically close your positions when your margin requirement reaches 100% (stop out level).
- Please note that this process is automated and is not a guarantee that your account will not enter into a negative equity situation and you should keep a balance amount in your account above your required margin.
- Can I login to more than one account from the same computer?
- Yes, you can do such a thing by using the MT4 Multi Terminal.
- Can I login to the same account through different devices?
- Yes, you can login to the MetaTrader 4 platform using the same password and username through different devices.
- When will my demo account expire?
- At XM, demo accounts have no expiry date. So, you can trade virtually as long as you want.