- June 27, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: saxo Broker review
What is an affiliate? And how does it work?
Affiliate marketing is a kind of marketing, in which a company or a person advertises some business by redirecting its users to this business. In our case, the business is the Saxo Bank broker, and the company or the person puts unique referral links to the broker website and get revenues from each successful one.
Saxo Bank is one of the most popular investment banks all vr the world. It’s originally founded in 1992 in Denmark. It’s also regulated by top-tier financial authorities like the FCA, the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK. Saxo Bank has over 40,000 trading products in several categories like forex, CFDs, commodities, ETFs, and more. It also has low trading fees, with a good trading experience through its customized trading platforms. Saxo Bank also has several third party research tools that help you trade smart with the least effort and create your own trading strategies.
- Regulated by top-tier financial authorities
- Over 40,000 trading instruments
- 30 years of trading experience
- Over 80 billion USD client funds
- If your friend deposits more than $10,000, you will receive $150
- If your friend deposits more than $250,000, you will receive $500
- If your friend deposits more than $1,250,000, you will receive $1,500
If you’re eligible for a referral reward, we will credit your account at the beginning of the following month after you qualify. Please note, Saxo Bank allows the referred client 30 days to meet our minimum funding requirements, so it may take longer than expected to credit your account.
The referral program is very easy to follow-up. In order to get your rewards you should:
- Share your referral link.
- They open an account and fund it.
- You get your reward.
You can get your referral link by visiting Saxo Bank Referral Web Page and submitting your request.
You can join the Saxo Bank affiliate partner program if:
- You’re an experienced trader
You can earn from your recommendations by telling your colleagues, friends, and students about the opportunities afforded by trading and investing in Forex with Saxo Bank.
- You have an online following
If you have popular social media groups, blogs about trading, or a YouTube channel, share information about Saxo Bank’s special offers and earn from doing so.
- You have your own website
By posting an advertising banner about Saxo Bank’s services you can get a reward for each client referred.
- Does it cost to become a member?
- No, it’s completely free to join this affiliate program.
- How can I get my site approved for the programme?
- Your website should follow the following conditions in order to join Saxo Bank Affiliate program:
- Not misleading
- Targeted at an audience that’s appropriate for us
- Can I promote Saxo Bank in any country?
- No, you should only promote Saxo Bank in the allowable countries.
- What is the target audience for the Saxo Bank partner programme?
- They could be:
- Already actively trading (using CFDs or similar products)
- Considering trading (intending to start trading CFDs or similar products, or to restart after a period of inactivity)
- Potential traders (financially engaged individuals who are probably already investing online, and could benefit from adding our leveraged and/or un-leveraged products to their portfolios).
- How many referrals can I make?
- You can share your link with as many friends as you want but, according to the Terms and Conditions, you can receive a reward for up to 5 successful referrals per rolling 3 month period.
- Why did I not receive my rewards?
- In order to receive your rewards, your client should follow these points:
- Open their account and fund it with a minimum initial deposit of USD 10,000 (or foreign currency equivalent) within 90 days of the referral date.
- Place 3 trades within thirty (30) days of the funding date.
- Be an active trader who has executed at least 1 trade during the four (4) months following the referral date.
- Not have any executed or pending request for account closure or any funds withdrawal request from their Saxo Account.