- يوليو 12, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: BDSwiss forex
What is an affiliate? And how does it work?
Affiliate marketing is a kind of marketing, in which a company or a person advertises some business by redirecting its users to this business. In our case, the business is the BDSwiss broker, and the company or the person puts unique referral links to the broker website and gets revenues from each successful one.
BDS or BDSwiss broker is one of the biggest brokers out there with over 1.5 million accounts and an average trading volume of $84 billion. It’s regulated by a lot of top regulators including CySE, NFA, FSC, and more. BDSwiss was initially founded in 2012 and has over 9 years of experience. It offers a variety of trading instruments including forex, CFDs, shares, and commodities. The biggest advantage that BDS has is the Ultra-Low spreads and commissions among the competitors. BDS also offers good research tools as well as educational materials for its clients.
- Over 1.5 million live accounts
- Average trading volume of $84B monthly
- Negative balance protection
- Available in 186 countries
- Low trading and non-trading fees
- High-end Conversion Tools & 150+ Local Payment Methods
- Over 17,000 partners
- 7M average payout
- %37 conversion rate
- Over 4,500 weekly signups
- CUSTOMISED COMMISSION PLANS
- MULTILINGUAL SUPPORT
- DEDICATED CALL CENTERS
In order to join the BDSwiss affiliate partner program, you should follow these steps:
- Fill In The Registration at the bottom of the BDSwiss Affiliate Web Page.
- Get approved by the affiliate team will review your details and contact you to verify your identity.
- Get access to use your affiliate links to redirect traffic to our website & receive your remuneration.
You can join the BDSwiss affiliate partner program if:
- You’re an experienced trader
You can earn from your recommendations by telling your colleagues, friends, and students about the opportunities afforded by trading and investing in Forex with BDSwiss.
- You have an online following
If you have popular social media groups, blogs about trading, or a YouTube channel, share information about BDSwiss’s special offers and earn from doing so.
- You have your own website
By posting an advertising banner about BDSwiss’s services you can get a reward for each client referred.
- Does it cost to become a member?
- No, it’s completely free to join this affiliate program.
- How does a 50% Revenue Share commission plan work?
- A 50% revenue share plan means that you would receive $6 per traded lot on major currency pairs. It has nothing to do with the deposit amount, but the trading volume, which is important (1 lot traded = $6 commission). So, the client has to also trade, not just deposit.
- How much will I receive per customer, per trade, or per lot size?
- It depends on your chosen commission plan. Always bear in mind that the clients have to trade, not just deposit, as well as withdraw as infrequently as possible. The volume of the trades is very important for good quality commissions.
- How can I get my site approved for the program?
- Your website should follow the following conditions in order to join the BDSwiss Affiliate program:
- Not misleading
- Targeted at an audience that’s appropriate for us
- Can I promote BDSwiss in any country?
- No, as there are some banned countries like:
- Cyprus and North Cyprus
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
- North Korea
- The United States / US reportable persons
- What is the target audience for the BDSwiss partner program?
- They could be:
- Already actively trading (using CFDs or similar products)
- Considering trading (intending to start trading CFDs or similar products, or to restart after a period of inactivity)
- Potential traders (financially engaged individuals who are probably already investing online, and could benefit from adding our leveraged and/or un-leveraged products to their portfolios).
- How can I get my rewards?
- The payouts for the current month are processed by the 15th of the following month.
- Can I become a Master Affiliate? What is the commission for a Master Affiliate?
- Yes. A Master Affiliate can earn up to 5% from each of their Sub-Affiliates’ commissions.
- What is the minimum deposit amount for clients?
- For the Revenue Share plan, the minimum deposit is $/€200.
- Why is my account showing a negative balance?
- When a client makes a good trade and withdraws, the system will update accordingly to show this. The commission is adjusted if the client withdraws their earnings. The more the clients trade, and not withdraw so quickly, the bigger the commission.
- Are there any bank fees that apply to payouts?
- BDSwiss uses the common SHA method, meaning that it pays the bank fees for the foreign transfer. An affiliate’s bank might make a charge too, which is to be covered by the affiliate. SEPA Transfers in Euros within Europe are free.
- I have a trader account. Can I use the same email address for my affiliate account?
- Please bear in mind that an affiliate can’t use the same email address that is linked to their trader account to sign up. We suggest using an alternate email address or, alternatively, we can delete the trading account linked to the old email.