- يونيو 28, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: Fusion Markets
With the Fusion Markets broker you can invest online in a multitude of different financial instruments such as forex, CFDs, ETFs, and commodities.
This company, which has more than 11 years of experience in the sector, stands out for offering a professional and transparent service. The Fusion Markets group has a presence in a lot of countries and has various regulations, for example it is regulated by ASIC, the Australian Securities and Investment Commission, .
Fusion Markets provides a trading ideas section with which you can decide what product to trade.
Fusion Markets – Research – Trading Ideas
The economic calendar of Fusion Markets is very helpful in order to know the important upcoming financial events and never miss one.
Fusion Markets – Research – Economic Calendar
Fusion Markets has a good charting tool where you can choose from a variety of indicators and recognize patterns.
Fusion Markets – Research – Charting
Fusion Markets gives you a good newsfeed feature to know the latest news and be updated.
Fusion Markets – Research – Newsfeed
Fusion Markets also provides other research tools like:
- MyFxbook autotrade
Trading through FIX API is available for institutional clients. Previous experience trading via FIX is a requirement, and there will be certain volume thresholds that must be met to trade via this method. If you haven’t used FIX before, it would be best to stick to our MetaTrader 4 platform.
- Dupli Trade copy trading
This is a user-friendly copy trading platform allowing you to duplicate the actions of hand-picked traders from DupliTrade into your Fusion Markets MT4 Account. DupliTrade only chooses successful traders with a proven history and track record.
- Can I open more than one trading account?
- Yes, Fusion Markets allows you to open more than one trading account.
- Does Fusion Markets allow bot trading?
- Yes, it does.
- Does Fusion Markets give a bonus?
- No, it doesn’t.
- Does Fusion Markets allow hedging?
- Yes, Fusion markets allow hedging.
- Does Fusion Markets offer a swap-free account?
- Unfortunately, Fusion Markets does not provide swap-free or an islamic account options.
- How do I login using the MT4 mobile platform?
1. Go to ‘Settings’
2. Click on ‘Manage Accounts’ or ‘Settings’
3. Then click on the small plus sign or select ‘New Account’
4. Then select ‘Log in to an existing account’
5. Search for the broker name
6. Select the server your account was set up on
7. Enter your login credentials and password
8. Click on ‘Sign In’