- يونيو 29, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: Interactive Brokers review
Interactive Brokers is a US-based broker founded in 1978. It’s basically a forex and CFD broker and has a wide variety of other trading instruments. It’s also regulated by top-tier FCA.
Interactive Brokers has good research tools as well as other third party tools that you can use. Those research tools help you trade smarter by getting useful information that enhances your prediction instinct and makes much more profit.
This tool allows you to search mutual funds by country, family, commission, and fund type. This tool is helpful to find the right mutual funds suitable for you to trade on.
Interactive Brokers – Research – Mutual Funds Search Tool
Interactive Brokers provides fundamental data like income statements on all its platforms.
The charting tool of Interactive Brokers is very useful with over 120 indicators to choose from. Using this tool makes it easier for you to discover patterns and predict losses and increases in prices.
Interactive Brokers – Research – Charting
If you like to keep up with the financial news, Interactive Brokers provides a news section to do so. It’s available on the web and the mobile application platform. As you see in the image below, news is divided into two tabs which are the market news and portfolio news.
Interactive Brokers – Research – Newsfeed
In order not to miss any important financial event. Interactive Brokers provides an economic calendar for the upcoming financial events.
Interactive Brokers – Research – Economic Calendar
- Can I open more than one trading account?
- Yes, you can create a linked account and log into Account Management, you can perform any action, such as modify trading permissions or transfer funds, for a specific linked account.
- Does Interactive Brokers allow bot trading?
- Yes, it does.
- Does Interactive Brokers allow scalping and hedging?
- Yes, Interactive Brokers does.
- Does Interactive Brokers has a swap-free account?
- No, Interactive Brokers does not have an islamic account.
- Does Interactive Brokers accept payments from third parties?
- No, Interactive Brokers does not accept payments from third parties as the payments should be under your name only.