- يونيو 28, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: Fusion Markets
Fusion Markets is an Australian forex and CFD broker that was founded in 2010. Fusion Markets offers a variety of trading instruments like forex, CFD, metals, and commodities with lower cost than other brokers. It’s also regulated by ASIC and VFSC.
The Fusion Markets broker is regulated by many financial authorities in different countries like:
- ASIC: Australian Securities and Investment Commission
- VFSC: Vanuatu Financial Securities Commission
On the other hand, Fusion Markets is not regulated by the top-tier FCA, the Financial Conduct Authority which is a very trusted regulator.
Fusion Markets broker has a long record as a trading platform since 2010 with a lot of users from countries all over the world and passed through different global crises ending with the coronavirus.
Fusion Markets was also awarded with several awards along its history that make Fusion Markets reliable. On the other hand, Fusion Markets is not listed on the stock exchange markets.
Since its foundation in 2010, Fusion Markets was awards like:
- The #1 MT4 Broker by Brokerchooser
- Best Discount forex brokers by Brokerchooser
- Lowest Commission Forex Broker by CompareForexBrokers
Although Fusion Markets is regulated by top-tier financial authority, there’s no client protection amounts for its clients under any regulation.
If you are a “Retail” client with our ASIC entity, then Fusion Markets offers you a negative balance protection. However, If you are a Fusion Pro or Fusion VFSC Client: Fusion Markets does not offer any negative balance protection.
Fortunately, Fusion Markets provides the two-step verification method while logging in.
- How long does it take to verify my account?
- It takes about 1 business day to verify your Fusion Markets account.
- Can I open more than one trading account?
- Yes, Fusion Markets allows you to open more than one trading account.
- Does Fusion Markets allow bot trading?
- Yes, it does.
- How do I login using the MT4 mobile platform?
1. Go to ‘Settings’
2. Click on ‘Manage Accounts’ or ‘Settings’
3. Then click on the small plus sign or select ‘New Account’
4. Then select ‘Log in to an existing account’
5. Search for the broker name
6. Select the server your account was set up on
7. Enter your login credentials and password
8. Click on ‘Sign In’
- When will my demo account expire?
- After 30 days.
- Can I login to more than one account from the same computer?
- Yes, you can do such a thing by using the MT4 Multi Terminal.
- Can I login to the same account through different devices?
- Yes, you can login to the MetaTrader 4 platform using the same password and username through different devices.
- Does Fusion Markets accept payments from third parties?
- No, the payments should be under the account name in order to be accepted.