- June 27, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: Trade Nation Broker review
With the Trade Nation broker you can invest online in a multitude of different financial instruments such as forex, CFDs, ETFs, bonds, and more.
This company, which has more than 7 years of experience in the sector, stands out for offering a professional and transparent service . The Trade Nation group has a presence in a lot of countries and has various regulations, for example it is regulated by FCA, the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK.
But, what is the cost of their services? Like other online brokers, Trade Nation applies a series of fees, which represent their fees. If you want to know what are the most significant commissions for trading in Forex, and CFDs with this online broker, whether you are a client belong to the Latin American area, we invite you to read this article:
Trade Nation fees may vary from account type to another. Please read the following sections for more information.
The fixed spread of EUR/ USD is 0.6 pips per lot.
For S&P 500 CFD, the spread is 0.7 pips per lot.
The spread for trading stocks like Germany 30 is 270 pips per lot.
The spreads for trading gold and silver are 11 and 33 pips per lot respectively.
The average spread for trading bonds like UK Long Gilt is 0.3 pips per lot.
The average spread for trading Brent Crude Oil is 119 pips per lot.
Disclaimer: CFDs have a high risk of losing money rapidly. 79% of retail investor accounts lose money due to leverage when trading CFDs with this provider. CFDs are not complying with the islamic religion. And if you want to trade in CFDs you should consider a swap-free account to follow islamic rules. Learn more about CFDs for muslims.
- Account fee: $0
- Inactivity fee: $0
- Deposit fees: $0
- Withdrawal fees: $0
Please note that the minimum withdrawal amount is 50 units of the base currency (i.e.$50 if your account currency is USD.
- Does Trade Nation give a bonus?
- Yes, Trade Nation gives a sign-up as well as trading bonuses as the following:
- Each customer will receive a sign-up bonus of 1,000 points upon opening an account
- Additional point for every USD traded is given as a bonus.
- Does Trade Nation allow scalping and hedging?
- Yes, you can place hedging orders on the Trade Nation Platform.
- Has Nation Trade broker a swap-free account option?
- No, Trade Nation has no swap-free option.
- When trading forex, will you lose more than your initial deposit?
- The MetaTrader 4 platform is set to automatically close your positions when your margin requirement reaches 100% (stop out level).
- Please note that this process is automated and is not a guarantee that your account will not enter into a negative equity situation and you should keep a balance amount in your account above your required margin.