- يوليو 12, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: TradeStation Global forex
TSG, or TradeStation Global is a brand of TradeStation International Ltd that’s founded in 2004, UK. It’s regulated by top-tier financial authorities like the FCA, the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK. TSG also has a variety of trading instruments like forex, CFDs, ETFs, crypto, mutual funds, and more. Its parent company is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange as well. With over a million users worldwide and free deposits/ withdrawals, TSG becomes one of the best choices for you to trade with.
TradingStation provides research tools from its platform as well as the third party platforms. Please, note that IBKR research tools are also available for TradeStation Global clients.
You can use the trading ideas tool provided by IBKR (Interactive Brokers) in order to find trading ideas as well as get a closer look at the market.
The fundamental data provided by TSG is very limited and hard to find due to the complexity of the platform.
With the Advanced Charting Trading Tool, you can take your trading to the next level with professional-grade charting that puts advanced analysis capabilities at your fingertips.
TradeStation Global – Research – Advanced Charting Tool
You can find news provided by third-party news websites that makes you updated with the latest news.
TradeStation Global has other research tools like:
This is a premium real-time watchlist and opportunity scanner, with the ability to sort and rank hundreds of symbols and technical signals and alerts.
TradeStation Global – Research – RadarScreen
- The Matrix
This tool provides TradeStation Global clients with an exciting view of worldwide markets. This is achieved through an innovative graphical display of market depth and trade activity for a wide range of global financial instruments along with lightning fast order execution and one-click trading capability.
TradeStation Global – Research – The Matrix
- Easy Language
This is the TradeStation’s own programming language, devised to make it easy for the enthusiastic trader to formulate, write and backtest their own strategies without complex code.
TradeStation Global – Research – EasyLanguage
- I am a current client of TradeStation – how can I link my TradeStation platform to an Interactive Brokers account?
- Please click on ‘open account’ and ‘new account’ in order to begin your new account opening process for this TradeStation Global and Interactive Brokers brokerage account. Your new account will be independent from your existing TradeStation (US) brokerage account.
- I am a current client of Interactive Brokers but would like access to the TradeStation platform.
- In order to get access to the TradeStation platform you must click on ‘open an account’ and then click on ‘current IB client’. You must accept our Terms and Conditions and then contact your Interactive Brokers account representative to finalise the process.
- Can I run Trader Workstation and Interactive Broker Gateway at the same time?
- Yes. You can run both applications on the same computer at the same time; however, you cannot be logged into both applications with the same user ID and establish a connection with the TradeStation Global platform. The TradeStation Global platform will only establish one connection with the first active connection that it detects with either the Trader Workstation or the Interactive Brokers Gateway. *Note: If you are signed up for the TradeStation-Interactive Brokers BETA program you should only be using the TWS Gateway.
- Does TradeStation Global allow bot trading?
- Yes, it does allow bot trading through API trading tools.
- Does TradeStation Global allow scalping and hedging?
- Yes, it does.