- June 28, 2021
- Posted by: ForexTradeOn
- Category: XM Broker review
No 24/7 support
XM supports different customer service channels like:
- Live chat
The languages available for customer service are many with the support of major languages like English, Japanese, Arabic, Italian, and more.
You can contact XM through the ways in the image below.
XM – Customer Support
- How long does it take to open an account?
- It takes about 5 minutes only to open your XM account.
- Does XM allow bot trading?
- Yes, you can. All our trading platforms support the use of EAs.
- Does XM give a bonus?
- Yes, and you can apply to the XM bonus program.
- Does XM allow scalping and hedging?
- Yes, XM does allow scalping.
- Where is my money held?
- It’s held in segregate accounts in order to avoid financial disasters.
- Is my credit card information safe with XM?
- Yes, XM uses a safe technology to make all your information safe.
- How do I login using the MT4 mobile platform?
1. Go to ‘Settings’
2. Click on ‘Manage Accounts’ or ‘Settings’
3. Then click on the small plus sign or select ‘New Account’
4. Then select ‘Log in to an existing account’
5. Search for the broker name
6. Select the server your account was set up on
7. Enter your login credentials and password
8. Click on ‘Sign In’
- When trading forex, will you lose more than your initial deposit?
- Both our MetaTrader 4 and XM platforms are set to automatically close your positions when your margin requirement reaches 100% (stop out level).
- Please note that this process is automated and is not a guarantee that your account will not enter into a negative equity situation and you should keep a balance amount in your account above your required margin.
- Can I login to more than one account from the same computer?
- Yes, you can do such a thing by using the MT4 Multi Terminal.
- Can I login to the same account through different devices?
- Yes, you can login to the MetaTrader 4 platform using the same password and username through different devices.
- When will my demo account expire?
- At XM, demo accounts have no expiry date. So, you can trade virtually as long as you want.